Monday, March 4, 2024

Week of March 4th

 Thank you so much for working so hard with your students to get caught up on missing work! I came back from my trip to lots of things turned in, and I love that! I had an amazing time in Atlanta at my training and I am so excited to bring the things I learned back to the amazing staff and students here! Your students will probably be talking about a few of those today. :)


ELA:

This is a very typical week for ELA. We will have a spelling test on List U on Thursday, but no Morning Warm Up quiz this week though.

February Reading Calendars were due today. Please send me an email telling me how many minutes your student read if that is easier for you. 


Math:

We started our Topic9 Test today. Students will have the opportunity to make corrections tomorrow. I am so excited to see how much they have learned about fractions so far! 


2023-2024 PARENT SURVEY DUE MARCH 8th @ 4: 


We deeply appreciate you taking the time to give your honest feedback on the 2023-2024 Parent Survey. We use the feedback to help us reflect and grow as a school community. This information is used and considered for setting strategic plan and continuous improvement goals in alignment with our accreditation process.  Your feedback really does matter. Please click here to take the parent survey.  This survey will close on Friday, March 8th at 4PM.



Parent/Teacher Conferences:


Next week we have Parent/Teacher Conferences next Thursday from 3:30-6:15 and Friday from 8:00-12:00. I am going to be treating the Thursday time as a drop-in time. I will be in the room and available to talk to you about your student if you would like to meet with me. I am going to be using Friday to schedule times if I have concerns that I would like to be able to discuss with you. If you don't receive an email from me this week to schedule a time to come in on Friday, feel free to come in whenever works best for you on Thursday. If those times don't work for you and you would like to meet, please send me an email and I will see if I can get you in during one of my prep times. :) I LOVE to meet with parents and have the opportunity to share how wonderfully your student is doing in class so I am hoping to have a great turn out!



Roaring Reader:


Roaring Reader logs are due on Thursday, March 21st. Your student is welcome to bring those in as soon as they are completed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment