Monday, April 29, 2024

Week of April 29th

 Hello! I hope you all have had a great weekend and fantastic start to the new week. My students came in ready to go and have worked SO HARD on ISATs today! I am so proud of how hard they have worked on both parts of the ELA ISAT today. 

Because we have two long days of testing this week, there will be NO new assignments given this week. Students are encouraged to work on any missing work that they have at home for homework. I will NOT be collecting a homework grade for math IXL this week either. I want my students to be able to get to bed early so that they are well rested and ready to go for our last ISAT on Thursday. 

Students had some treats and positive messages waiting for them this morning. :)


Science:

I know that today was the due date for part 3 of the science project. My students took much more time on their ISATs than I anticipated, which is wonderful! But that means that we didn't have time to go over Step 4. I will do that tomorrow with them and send home those papers tomorrow.

As students begin finishing projects, please do NOT send them to school until May 16th. I do not have room in the class to safely store them and they will  most likely become damaged over the next few weeks if they are here. I will send them back home with students if they come in before May 16th to make sure they are safe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment